- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
Seafood has found its way to culinary hotspots across the world, but it was not easily available to the seafood-craving Mumbaikar, beyond the fine-dine experience. But this is now about to change as the leading Seafood Company – Cambay Tiger has opened ‘Fisheteria’, India’s only Seafood Quick Service Restaurant at Infinity Mall, Malad. Fisheteria will also serve its delicacies at Infinity Mall-Andheri, HyperCity-Malad and R Mall-Ghatkopar.
Seen at the event were culinary expert Prahlad Kakkar along with Sanjay Gadhvi – acclaimed director of ‘Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai’, ‘Dhoom’ and ‘Dhoom 2’ , Vidya Malvade of Chak De! India fame, RJ Malishka, Actor & Director Jugal Hansraj, Rakesh Biyani, Future Group and many more were seen having a good time and indulging in seafood specialities such as Grilled Fish, Prawn Torpedo and Prahlad Kakkar’s personal favorite Prawn Paratha Roll.
Kamlesh Gupta, Managing Director, West Coast Group, the parent company of Fisheteria and Rahul Kulkarni, Director – Marketing, West Coast Group said, “We felt there was a void in the fast casual dining space. There was a building appetite for healthy and more flavourful options rather than the conventional fast food. Seafood being high in heart-protective omega-3 fatty acids, cooks quickly and encourages menu creativity. Taking into account the current scenario, we have set up ‘Fisheteria’ and hope to open many such outlets in the next few years. The aim is to serve seafood lovers with top quality food and great flavors.”