- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
FCUK understands the need for style and comfort, and has introduced an edgy new range of underwear for men. Why stick to the regular whites and blacks when you can play around with colours and prints?
With the new range from French Connection, men can add splashes of colour to their underwear drawer and still maintain the manly factor. The briefs, hip briefs and boxers feature a bold logo waistband, tag-less comfort, with cool prints and bright colours. The line includes graphics like stripes, discotheques, checks, factory stripes, polka skulls for boxers, briefs and trunks with variety of solid colors and hip briefs with prints and logo patterns. Colours like Cleo Blue and Green bring much-needed cheer with funky graffiti and 3D-effect boxers.
Go gothic this season with horror-themed innerwear. Skulls are a key motif this season with polka-“skulled” briefs and boxers, skull stripes, and all-over skull prints. The black and grey hues showcase your dark side.
Boxers: Rs. 699 onwards
Briefs: Rs. 299 onwards