- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
Mumbai, June 17, 2010: ET NOW the English business news channel that gets you more stock tips and more trade calls and more market analysis, turns 1 year younger today. Only a year old the channel has become No.2 in the English business news space.
India’s top business daily, The Economic Times made its much anticipated debut on television with ET NOW on the 17th of June, 2009. ET NOW brought the Economic Times advantage to television, redefining the way business news is presented with cutting-edge analysis, insider perspectives and skilled advice. This enabled ET NOW to achieve a 22% share of the market in 6 metros in a year’s time reaching out to over 50 million viewers.
ET NOW’s 1st anniversary celebration was marked by the ringing of the symbolic market opening bell (the gong) at the BSE by Mr Vineet Jain, Managing Director, Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd and leading film actress Vidya Balan along with Mr Sunil Lulla, MD & CEO, Times Television Network, Madhu Kannan MD and CEO, Bombay Stock Exchange, Asia’s oldest stock exchange and Andy Mukherjee, Executive Editor, ET NOW
ET NOW with a short span of one year, evolved as a complete news provider and going forward the channel will continue to be markets focused and help the investor make informed investment decision.
So stay tuned to ‘The Economic Times Advantage’ to catch the anniversary celebration with exciting shows line up of special programme throughout the week and on the weekend.