- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
He may be a serial kisser in movies, but over a period of time has also gained respect as an actor and made quite a place for him in the industry. Our very own in house expert and ace astro numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi predicts what the future holds for Emraan Hashmi on the eve of his 34th birthday.
“Emraan was born on 24th March 1979 which makes him a Number 6(Venus) person in numerology. Like all Arians, he is also ruled by Number 9 (Mars) while his destiny number adds up to Number 8 (Saturn),” explains Bhavikk.
“Being a Number 6, ‘kamdev’ (the god of sex) seems to be in full favour of our Emmi boy and looking at his past records (in reel life at least), I don’t even need to justify this point (pun intended!). But all said and done, thanks to the ‘mars’ effect, he is equally dedicated towards his craft and is always at it. The impact of ‘Shani’ has helped in a big way, but will not give him anything so easily in life and he will have to always struggle for it, but seems this man is ready for it,” explains Bhavikk.
“Emraan will now enter the 35th year of his life which indicates his streak with good luck is still to continue and even get better,” predicts Bhavikk.
“All his forthcoming films be it ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, ‘Ghanchakkar’ or ‘Ungli’ will do brisk business at the box office while his Hollywood debut in director Danis Tanovic’s next will catapult him to another level altogether.”
“Wearing a Blue Sapphire (after testing) on his middle finger on a Saturday will help him take that giant leap and reach heights of success which even he might not have ever thought of,” recommends Bhavikk before signing off.