- Ranangan shubh start with their first song launch of lord Ganesha choreographed by Ganesh Acharya
- Ashutosh Gowarikar gave clap for Jackie Shroff’s Gujarati debut film ‘Ventilator’
- Mohit Suri gives a singing break to Singer & Music director Ved Sharma
- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
The Alt Balaji web series Bose Dead or Alive feat Rajkummar Rao has been making headlines ever since the launch of its trailer in August. The show unravels India’s biggest cover up based on the life of Subhash Chandra Bose.
And the actor roped in opposite Rajkumar Rao is none other than ‘Firangi’ lead Edward Sonnenblick.
Edward Sonnenblick, popularly known for his roles in “Jhansi Ki Rani, ‘ ‘Neerja,’ ‘Inside Edge,” and Kapil Sharma’s upcoming movie ‘Firangi,’ was on set recently when the Bose Dead or Alive team wrapped its final shoot for the season. The show pairs him opposite Rajkumar Rao’s Bose as the British Police commissioner obsessed with tracking down the elusive Netaji.
Edward has already been showered with a lot of appreciation for his amazing performance, that too in very different style from what he did in the lighthearted Firangi. The hugely talented American actor has reportedly delivered an intense yet measured rendering of his character in the show. The team of Bose Dead or Alive wished Edward huge success for both his upcoming releases.
Sharing his experience, Edward said “It was an honor to work opposite Rajkumar Rao, and now with the Bose Dead or Alive journey coming to an end, I am just overwhelmed with the appreciation I’ve received. It was an experience I will always cherish.”