- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
- Milind Soman starrer & Manu Chobe's directorial 'Mukti - Birth of a Nation' wins hearts & awards
- Rekha Rana is nailing her Fashion choices this summer
- Shilpi Gupta launches Surkhab in New Delhi, India
R. A. Movies presentation, producer Ranjit Sama’s film I AM ZERO will go on floors from 15 December 2017. The film is directed by Suraj Tiwari who has also written story and screenplay. The music is composed by Dilip Taher.
I AM ZERO stars Sanyogita Yadav, Raza Murad, Umesh Bajpayee, Shraddha Singh, Rachana Joshi, Mallika Singh, Maya Jaiswal, Manik and others.
Director Suraj Tiwari said, “We have done recce and have finished pre-production work. Now we will start shoot from 15 December 2017 in Agra. It will be start to finish one schedule for around 12 to 15 days. 75% of the shoot will be held in Agra and the rest 25 % will be done at Kurukshetra, Haryana and Mumbai.”
Suraj is renown ad man, has also done two albums ‘Jay Ho Banke Bihari’ and ‘Pyar Ke Deewane’. His single ‘Meri Dhadkano Mein’ garnered popularity on you tube channels.