- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Dinesh Mehta whose birthday falls on 31st August, this year celebrated his birthday with blind children in Thailand. Dinesh firmly believes in social work and sharing happiness says about his kind gesture, “When I went to Thailand last time, I did charity for mentally disabled children. A charity auction was organized where I sold my T-shirt and other stuff of DM products. I gave the amount to an institute for such children. I spent whole day with these children and felt very nice. It was real inner joy. I decided to do more for them. When I came to know these children had celebrated my birthday last year, I was speechless seeing their love for me. Hence I had decided to celebrate my birthday with them this year.”
The birthday was celebrated at Thailand Blind School in Roeit city. Sharing his experience with GlamGold, Dinesh said, “It was great experience. I felt very happy. If I can do still more for these children, I will believe myself lucky.”
Dinesh Mehta has done serials like Dharmkshetra, Deeya Aur Baati, Buddha, Suryaputra Karn, Fear Files and others. Dinesh was last seen in ‘Peshwa Bajirao’ where he played Prince Jagatraj, brother of Mastani. Now he will be seen in Gujarati film MAARI LAADKI.