- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
We have always seen big screen movies staying at the top & setting a benchmark in the eyes of the audiences but today it is short films that are taking the leap. With Sujoy Ghosh back to back hits such at ‘Ahalya’ & ‘Kriti’ , its Sanil Gosavi’s short film ‘My Mother’s Wedding’ that has grabbed the limelight and is all set to make their mark in the industry.
Television Actress Delnaaz Irani popularly known for roles in ‘Jamai Raja’, ‘Akbar Birbal’ & ‘Ek Deewana Tha’ is the next mainstream actor to make her foray into short films. Delnaaz who is no unfamiliar to the B-Town industry recently gave the audience a glimpse of her immense talent in trailer launch of her upcoming short film ‘My Mother’s Wedding’.
The movie is a story about a boy who talks about the acceptance of his mothers happiness. Delnaaz who is currently playing the lead in the movie recently gave the audience a glimpse of her immense talent on social media where she uploaded a sneak peak of a emotional scene from the film makings the audience head over heels with her touching and wonderful act. The scene along with the trailer has got the audience surprised making their excitement quotient higher.
Sharing a little about her experience Delnaaz mentioned, “It is been really really great working for this film. The movie has a story of a fresh mind which talks about a mother-son relationship and also has a very strong social message into it. The climax at the end is just the most amazing and its worth the wait.”
If the trailer is so amazing how do u think the film would be?