- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Its hard to believe that actor Deepak Dobriyal, who will be next seen in his forthcoming movie, Kuldip Patwal: I Didn’t Do It, doesn’t know the climax of the film!
Yes, you read it right! The talented actor who has impressed the audience with his humorous portrayal of interesting characters in films including Tanu Weds Manu franchise among others will be seen playing the lead protagonist in the upcoming thriller directed by Remy Kohli.
A source informs, “When he asked Remy about it, he told him it’s a secret and he won’t be able to disclose it with anyone. Deepak was surprised with the approach but he loved the story from the start to pre climax, and being a professional actor he also trusted Remy and agreed to be part of the film and shot it trusting his gut feeling.”
“The interesting fact is that none of the actors featuring in the movie knows the climax of the film till date and they are eager to watch the film when it releases. Remy shot all the actors separately when they’re present in the same shot! No actor knew how the film ends!,” the source adds.
Produced and directed by Remy Kohli, Kuldip Patwal: I didn’t do it! starring Deepak Dobriyal in a never-seen-before avatar is scheduled to hit the screens on 2nd February, 2018.
The movie also features Raima Sen, Pravin Dabas and Gulshan Devaiyah and it talks about a common man, Kuldip Patwal, who has been unwittingly wronged by a local minister indirectly in all sorts of ways all his life.