- Director Suraj Tiwari’s I AM ZERO goes on floors today 15 December 2017
- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
- The makers of 'Fandry' and 'Half Ticket' collaborate on the upcoming 'Raakshas' by Dyanesh Zoting
- It was a challenging task shooting for the underground sequence in Ek Deewana Tha : Delnaaz
- Acting gives you an opportunity to live many lives within one life : Mudasir Zafar
Dabangg – SABGROUP’s premier regional channel emerged on-top after receiving unparalleled response to the exclusive televised screening of ‘Naagin’ on 17th September, 2017.The World Television Premier has emerged one of the most successful in the genre, with a substantial rise by 44% in viewership & TSV of 32.1 min in HSM & 33.2 min in UP + Bihar making it the highest viewed movie on the channel.
The Bhojpuri Blockbuster starring Bhollywood icons KhesariLal Yadav, Rani Chatterjee and Monalisa; cut across boundaries and reached the hearts of millions.
In an attempt to amplify the World Television Premier, creative campaigns were conducted in key Bhojpuri hubs like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand. This aggressive campaigning across multiple traditional and new media platforms piqued audience interests and translated into increased viewing. The audience’s curiosity was tapped in through high intensity TV promotions & PR push. While brands like “Indigo Paints” and “Pulsor (Insecticides India Ltd.)” signed up for the special screening as “Co-powered by & Associate sponsors” respectively.