- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
SABGROUP’s regional channel – Dabangg is set to entertain the audience with the broadcast of the Bhojpuri Blockbuster ‘Naagin’ a movie featuring for the first time on the small screen. The telecast is scheduled on 17th September at 1 pm& repeat at 8 pm, featuring the star-studded cast of Khesari Lal Yadav, Rani Chatterjee and Monalisa.
The movie created a stir in the market by being screened for 100 days straight, while acquiring a box office collection of approximately 3.5 crores. Furthermore, marking the film’s popularity, special screenings still continue to be showcased across theatres in different Bhojpuri belts.
The movie emerged as an all-time audience favorite.On the same note, it achieved abundant musical success; with hits like ‘Hum Ta Dhodhi Mudale Rahn’; ‘Penha Ramdev Baba Ke Langotaa’ and ‘Jab Se Naina Ladal’ continue to find airtime on local radio.
A classic saga of love, loss, rebirth and revenge; Naagin true to its name tells the tale of an Ichchhadhari Naagin (Rani Chatterjee) alongside her partner (Khesari Lal Yadav)who together avenge the death of Naag killed by villains in his previous life.
Magnifying this World television premier, an extensive marketing campaign has unfolded in key markets which include TV& PR campaigns, with brands like “Indigo Paints”on board for this special screening as the ‘Co-powered by sponsor’.