- Director Suraj Tiwari’s I AM ZERO goes on floors today 15 December 2017
- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
- The makers of 'Fandry' and 'Half Ticket' collaborate on the upcoming 'Raakshas' by Dyanesh Zoting
- It was a challenging task shooting for the underground sequence in Ek Deewana Tha : Delnaaz
- Acting gives you an opportunity to live many lives within one life : Mudasir Zafar
Bollywood’s know martial arts expert and chairman of ‘Chitah Jeet Kune Do Global Sport Federation’s Chitah Yajness Shetty, who is dedicated to revival of martial arts in India didn’t let 27th November Bruce Lee’s Birth Annivesary day go by without celebration. As he is the chairman of Bruce Lee Federation, it was an extra onus on him to make Bruce Lee’s 71th Birth Day memorable for everyone.
He has organised a national tournament on 26th and 27th November 2011, at Andheri Sports Complex, Andheri, Mumbai. The event is attended by nearly 3000 children from all over India. 27th November is karate legend Bruce Lee’s 71birth day anniversary and the event has been dedicated to him. 71 children cut a 71 KG cake to mark the event.
Yajness Shetty is also created a ‘Bruce Lee Tree’ that display 71 philosophy focused themes like meditation. He distributed 701 plants to children. The children will go back to their respective states and plant these trees. The organiser has also made a huge greeting card on which people scribble tributes to Bruce lee. Special martial arts performed by the students for guests which included celebrities like comedy king actor Govinda, film LAHORE fame Aanaahad, Gilbert D’souza, Ravindra Chouhan, Lucky Sharma, N.B.Mohete. The students made everyone glued to their seats.
Yajness decision to celebrate Bruce Lee’s Birth Day in such a unique was appreciated by everyone. Chitah Yajness Shetty says, “I want to spread martial arts and want everyone to learn. It not only makes you disciplined and stronger physically stronger and mentally.”