- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
We all know that a life of a celebrity is tough and busy; to get this personal time to themselves our actors usually take sometime off work and do things for themselves. And so is our adorable Kavya Ramani who has recently taken a short break from work in order to purse her own hobbies.
Television’s adorable kiddo Kavya Ramani who rose to fame with her first appearance in ‘ Pyaar ko Ho Jaane Do’ and shows like ‘Chhote Miyan Dhaakad’ & ‘Entertainment Ki Raat’ has been receiving a lot of love from audience due to the amazing balance she has kept between her personal and professional life.
Kavya Ramani, a 7 years old actor believes in taking time out for her own personal interest along with shoots. As per sources Kavya has recently taken a break from work and following her love for singing and dancing. She has taken up classes for Kathak, martial art, drawing and dance. Her love for her hobbies have kept her in loop and she has been focusing on herself and attending these classes keeping her personal interest in consideration.
Now she is an amazing Multitasker!