- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Designer couturier Reshma and Riyaz Gangji of Libas bring to you Horizon 2017, showcasing the colours and mysteries of the horizon as it travels into the darkness.
The palette remained true to their inspiration, ranging from dull blues to dusty mints, bringing a brisk effervescence while deep emeralds, sapphire and black tones adds to the enigmatic spectacle of a horizon. Cuts and drapes executed with hand woven rick silks and pure wools and satin made for an unmatched drape story that was reminiscent of the traditional wear of the Balinese people.
The collection brought to the fore a romantic line of gowns and suits with a tingle of the west. Some of the stellar pieces included the traditional bridal trousseau line, shimmering with layers and exquisite handwork.
Another highlight was the menswear line, which Riyaz well known for. Replete with solids of black and navy, the collection brings to you the quintessential Libas Panache- outfits for the Libas man to strut in Style. Sunny Leone with Reshma and Riyaz Gangji of Libas, Shahwar, Marcella Ali walked the ramp for BT Fashion week at Sahara Star, Mumbai.