- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
Rasoi at Ramee Grand is celebrating Shravan Utsav from July 25 till August 12. As the monsoon shower on earth, people crave for yummy and spicy food. So, to lure your taste bud, Rasoi brings mouthwatering delicacies to you just for Rs. 333 per person, unlimited food will be served from 7 pm to 11 pm at Rasoi.
“The festival is a tribute to the popularity of monsoon and the delicious food passion which almost everyone shares for its taste, so through this festival we desire to appease your taste buds all through the month,” says Mr. Subhadeep Datta, GM, Ramee Grand.
The mouthwatering delicacies include-one bowl of hot soup, two cold chaat, two hot chaat, four veg-starters hot-fried and tandoor roasted, Biryani with Raita, Dal makhani-1 Indian bread, Jalebi with Rabdi. Also, don’t forget to indulge yourself in the sweet and sour taste of Chaat, which will cost you just Rs. 175 plus taxes- Tax including-Rs.213 for unlimited serving for Chaat.
So, what are you waiting for, enjoy your monsoon dinner with Rasoi and its gorgeous delicacies along with your family and friends at a very reasonable price. Its Shravan Ustav time with Rasoi!
Soumen Nasker: 8600007144
Venue -Rasoi Restaurant
Time: 7 pm to 11 pm
Ramee group of Hotels, known for its hospitality and state-of the art amenities enters the Pune hospitality industry with the launch of its new hotel ‘Ramee Grand’. A 5 star boutique property, located in the heart of the city at Shivajinagar, the new Ramee Grand is spread over 20,000 sq ft, with 88 rooms, 3 F&B outlets & Banqueting facilities divided into 8 floors.