- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Caratlane India’s leading omni-channel jeweller has crafted a novel direction of design and style in gold jewellery, with it is latest collection line – Un-Nostalgic. Unusual, unexpected and unapologetically modern – Un-Nostalgic speaks the language of gold in today’s terms.
Un-Nostalgic brings together three diverse collections of gold jewellery, in terms of inspiration, aesthetics and story – Goldstruck, which brings geometric designs and playful brave new styles, Gold Crush that captures the raw texture of gold giving it the right level of edge, and Gold Lace that takes froufrou filigree to a gutsy style. The entire collection has over 800 new designs in both 18KT and 22KT gold.
“Gold has been limited to occasions. Gold jewellery has always been designed to blend in. With Un-Nostalgic, Caratlane breaks these norms about gold jewellery for the urbane, edgy and chic women of today,” Mr. Mithun Sacheti, Co-Founder & CEO, CaratLane said.
Sharing the inspiration behind Un-Nostalgic, Atul Sinha, Senior Vice President, CaratLane said, “Gold jewellery has had its day in many decades. But lately, we noticed gold was losing its sheen as the true metal of high fashion… this led us to conduct a nationwide study, titled ‘Unlearning Gold’. The findings then confirmed the need to bring gold jewellery that’s truly nothing like before – hence, Un-Nostalgic.”