- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
For the first time the Bollywood villains Avtar Gill, Raza Murad, Shahbaz Khan and Kunika will be seen together in Marathi film DHINGANA. Mamta Production House presentation, producer Sameer Sadanand Patil’s film is directed by Chandrakant Dudhgaonkar.
According to director the film is mirror of present social situation. For this subject, villains from Hindi film industry was the need. The four baddies will be seen running a cheat fund in the film. Avtar Gill plays Mohan Anna, Raza Murad plays Anjan Mama, Shahbaz Khan plays Raja Bhaiya and Kunika is Karishma.
DHINGANA stars Priyadarshan Jadhav and Prajakta Hanamdhar. The story is written by Hemant Edalabadkar, cinematography by I. Giridharan, editing by Faizal Mahadik, music by Amit Raj and Shashank Powar, choreography by Sujit Kumar, art direction by Sandeep Inamke.
Sanjay Kambale is production designer. The film was shoot at various location of Mumbai, Pune, Pimpari-Chichwad and Kolhapur. DHINGANA will release on 8 December 2017.