- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
- Milind Soman starrer & Manu Chobe's directorial 'Mukti - Birth of a Nation' wins hearts & awards
- Rekha Rana is nailing her Fashion choices this summer
- Shilpi Gupta launches Surkhab in New Delhi, India
Today’s technosavy generation faces depression very soon because of high expectations, Especially when a person passes through break up phase or bitterness with close relative. Dr. Nitin Mahajane directed upcoming film BLUE JEANS BLUES revolves around such guy showing mentality of today’s youth. He has also written and produced the film.
He says, “Today youth don’t think much and takes a wrong step when face depression. My film will inspire youth to come out the phase.”
More over this film is the last film of late actress Ashwini Ekbote. The film also stars Raj Thakur, Shweta Bisht, Dr. Sanjeevkumar Patil and Radhika Deshmukh.
BLUE JEANS BLUES has received applauds in various Indian and International film festivals like Barcelona Planet, Miami, Los Angles Cinefest. It got Best Self Funded film award in Cine Porb Film Festival at Mexico last year.