- Indra Kumar Recreates ‘80s hit track Paisa Yeh Paisa for his next Total Dhamaal!
- Rahul Malhotra reaches Cannes 2018 with new short movie
- Divya Khosla Kumar receives Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award
- First Poster of Naseeruddin Shah and Sonali Kulkarni’s film - Hope Aur Hum!
- Demi Moore admires Manoj Bajpayee’s acting skills
Leave it to Bollywood diva Bipasha Basu to dare to go where very few have –While her recent risqué RAAZ 3 poster seems to have raised several eyebrows, the actress who shot for the bold campaign minus a body double unapologetically decided to go all out for the poster that has caught everyone’s attention.
Insiders reveal that despite having a bold subject, the producers had their reservations about approaching Bipasha for the shoot given its controversial nature and has considered using a body double and later morphing the actress’ face onto the model’s body. However, Bipasha insisted on shooting for it herself, impressing the entire unit with her professionalism.
Confirms Bipasha Basu, “When I learnt about the concept, I decided to do it. I had no qualms. It’s my movie and I should be shooting for the poster. I understand that it was required to show the film’s theme in the right light. I have always been comfortable in my skin and never been conscious of my body. It was the right decision.”
Additionally audiences won’t have to wait too long as the promo of Vikram Bhatt’s 3D horror film, presented by Fox Star Studios and produced by Vishesh Films, starring Bipasha Basu, Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta is scheduled to air alongside Jism 2 on August 3rd.