- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
Producers Harish Mugul and Hanif Chhatriwala are debuting in Marathi film industry with this film. The film will be directed by Ramesh More who has also written story, screenplay and dialogues. His last year film CHAMPIONS had received many awards and nominations.
Talking to GLAMGOLD Ramesh said, “SHOOR AAMHI SARDAR is an attempt to find human being in the policeman, searching his inner side. He does not have any health security and family life as civilians have. Before starting the film I did a lot of research about their life. Also talked to DIG, ATS officers, crime officers, local policemen etc.”
This is Ramesh’s 12th film. Talking about the story he adds, “Investigation begins after a bomb blast in Mumbai. Then how police officers work, how they face pressure will be shown. With that on duty work how it affects on their personal life is woven parallel. This is absolutely realistic film.”