- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
Producers Harish Mugul and Hanif Chhatriwala are debuting in Marathi film industry with this film. The film will be directed by Ramesh More who has also written story, screenplay and dialogues. His last year film CHAMPIONS had received many awards and nominations.
Talking to GLAMGOLD Ramesh said, “SHOOR AAMHI SARDAR is an attempt to find human being in the policeman, searching his inner side. He does not have any health security and family life as civilians have. Before starting the film I did a lot of research about their life. Also talked to DIG, ATS officers, crime officers, local policemen etc.”
This is Ramesh’s 12th film. Talking about the story he adds, “Investigation begins after a bomb blast in Mumbai. Then how police officers work, how they face pressure will be shown. With that on duty work how it affects on their personal life is woven parallel. This is absolutely realistic film.”