- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Says Salman Khan “A lot of people have been asking me to launch the official Being Human T-shirt. I have worked with Cottonworld to make the T-shirts available at an affordable price (Rs 495/- for the men’s and Rs 435/- for the women’s T-shirts). We look to touching more lives with Being Human. Initiatives such as this one help the Foundation expand its reach and corpus. I chose to go with Cottonworld as their ethos is to provide quality and comfort at an accessible price”
Currently available at Cottonworld’s seven stores in Mumbai the Being Human tees will subsequently be rolled out at their stores nationally. To add to that , royalties from the sale of the T-shirts will go to the Being Human Foundation that have always worked to save lives through healthcare initiatives and shape lives through their education initiatives.
Lavin Lekhraj, Partner, Cottonworld adds “We are proud to associate with Being Human and help the twin causes of education and healthcare. Cottonworld believes that business houses have a role to play in the greater good of society and this is one of our numerous initiatives in the area.”