- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
The Iftaar party hosted by Barudgaar Abdul Aziz, fondly called Babloo, was a grand affair with Bollywood stars Mahima Chaudhary and Mugdha Godse joining the celebrations. Chunky Pandey and Mahesh Manjrekar also relished the traditional Indian delicacies that were on offer.
Baldev Khosa, Honorable MLA was also in great spirits. For Ananya Banerjee, the Iftaar party, in her own words, was indeed a unique experience. Mahesh Manjrekar was quite popular with the local kids and so was Chunky Pandey. The heavy showers did not dampen the spirits and the celebrations continued. Aryan Vaid came in late. Barudgaar Abdul Aziz is also the local corporator from Santacruz and is always at the forefront of all social development initiatives in his ward.