- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
- R.D. Films Production's HADAL muhurt held
- Nawabzaade trailer packs a punch
Balewadi’s Shivchhatrapati stadium is known for different sports but now a day it is also being used for shooting of Marathi films. Now for director Milind Shinde’s next film also the stadium is booked.
We wanted synthetic track to shoot National Championship. In Maharashtra this facility is available only at Nashik, Ratnagiri and Pune. We opted for Balewadi stadium because of its huge look,” said director Milind Shinde.