- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
- Sara Ali Khan- The Simmba girl
- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
The producers Kyta Productions and Emmay Entertainment are extremely proud to announce their maiden co-production, Baazaar. The film’s principal photography commences this month and is slated for release in December 2017.
Set against the backdrop of the heady cocktail of city life in Mumbai and it’s extremely seductive and dangerous world of stock trading, the film stars Saif Ali Khan in a role that has been inspired from the folklore surrounding the markets. The film also introduces Rohan Mehra, son of the late actor Vinod Mehra.
Helmed by first time director Gauravv K Chawla, protege of producer Nikkhil Advani, in Gauravv’s words “Baazaar is a film is meant for each and everyone who dreams of making it in the big bad world of Mumbai, and does so on their own terms.”
Speaking on behalf of Kyta Productions, it’s Vice-Chairman Dheeraj Wadhawan and Managing Director Ajay Kapoor said “We are excited to present this project. It is youthful, inspiring and very entertaining. It is an integral part of a very diverse slate of films that Kyta hopes to bring to the audiences.”
Adding to this, Nikkhil Advani says “This film is very dear to me personally. It is in the very capable hands of Gauravv who has not only won Saif’s confidence but one who I fully trust to launch Rohan in his directorial debut.”