- Yetay Na Lagnala shoot held at Filmcity
- Pooja Entertainment's 'Dil Junglee' to release on 16th February 2018
- T-Series, Ellipsis Entertainment & Emraan Hashmi Films unite for CHEAT INDIA
- Richa Chadha launches a cocktail named after her character Bholi Bhali Punjaban
- Maniesh Paul and Lulia Vantur to be seen in T-Series single Harjai
The producers Kyta Productions and Emmay Entertainment are extremely proud to announce their maiden co-production, Baazaar. The film’s principal photography commences this month and is slated for release in December 2017.
Set against the backdrop of the heady cocktail of city life in Mumbai and it’s extremely seductive and dangerous world of stock trading, the film stars Saif Ali Khan in a role that has been inspired from the folklore surrounding the markets. The film also introduces Rohan Mehra, son of the late actor Vinod Mehra.
Helmed by first time director Gauravv K Chawla, protege of producer Nikkhil Advani, in Gauravv’s words “Baazaar is a film is meant for each and everyone who dreams of making it in the big bad world of Mumbai, and does so on their own terms.”
Speaking on behalf of Kyta Productions, it’s Vice-Chairman Dheeraj Wadhawan and Managing Director Ajay Kapoor said “We are excited to present this project. It is youthful, inspiring and very entertaining. It is an integral part of a very diverse slate of films that Kyta hopes to bring to the audiences.”
Adding to this, Nikkhil Advani says “This film is very dear to me personally. It is in the very capable hands of Gauravv who has not only won Saif’s confidence but one who I fully trust to launch Rohan in his directorial debut.”