- Ranangan shubh start with their first song launch of lord Ganesha choreographed by Ganesh Acharya
- Ashutosh Gowarikar gave clap for Jackie Shroff’s Gujarati debut film ‘Ventilator’
- Mohit Suri gives a singing break to Singer & Music director Ved Sharma
- First official poster of the much-awaited film Missing
- Shivam Babbar of Splitsvilla is fully transformed
Aai Shree Bhagawatidevi Productions presentation, producer Mr. Kuldeep Pednekar (Vice President of Maharashtra Rajya Matsya Utpadan Mahamandal) debut venture Marathi film SANKASUR muhurt was held at Mumbai. Since last many days everybody was thinking who will play the main protagonist, the character Sankasur. At the muhurt it was revealed. Talented actor Ashutosh Rana will portray Sankasur. The event started with Sankasur procession in Dadar which ended at Veer Savarkar auditorium.
Story, screenplay, dialogues and direction is by Dhyaneshwar Margaj. Earlier he has written many serials, also directed serials like ‘Ek Wada Zapatlelya’ and ‘Nivdung’. He received an award from Maharashtra Times for ‘Nivdung’.
He said, “Dashavatari plays are tradition of Konkan. It is about ten births of Lord Vishnu. That is why it is known as Dashavatari. The story of the film SANKASUR revolves around Daji Gavkar who was famous for essaying the character of Sankasur in the play. So I wanted an actor who has come from Lok Kala. Nobody other than Ashutosh Rana could have done justice to the character.”
Ashutosh Rana said, “I like the concept of the film. I have always portrayed different characters. I am happy to get role of Sankasur which is also a different character. It means to get back to your roots as Lok Kala is our tradition in every part of India.