- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Art n Fashion come together in this unique and exciting format for the very first time in the city and is the brainchild of Zuzer Lucknowwalla of TWCL. Ananya Banerjee’s artworks were a riot of colors and appreciated by one and all. Sipping a Martini, Leena Mogre was engaged in a serious discussion with Viveck Shettyy.
Umesh Pherwani was seeing artworks with interest. Shama Sikander opted for delicious pastas and hot conversations with Alex O Neil for company. Madhuri Bhatia was overheard talking about her forthcoming performance at the Kalaghoda festival. Sameer Mondal loved the ambience at TWCL and spent quality time at this do.