- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
- The makers of 'Fandry' and 'Half Ticket' collaborate on the upcoming 'Raakshas' by Dyanesh Zoting
- It was a challenging task shooting for the underground sequence in Ek Deewana Tha : Delnaaz
- Acting gives you an opportunity to live many lives within one life : Mudasir Zafar
- Eugenix Hair Transplant Sciences launched in Mumbai
Art n Fashion come together in this unique and exciting format for the very first time in the city and is the brainchild of Zuzer Lucknowwalla of TWCL. Ananya Banerjee’s artworks were a riot of colors and appreciated by one and all. Sipping a Martini, Leena Mogre was engaged in a serious discussion with Viveck Shettyy.
Umesh Pherwani was seeing artworks with interest. Shama Sikander opted for delicious pastas and hot conversations with Alex O Neil for company. Madhuri Bhatia was overheard talking about her forthcoming performance at the Kalaghoda festival. Sameer Mondal loved the ambience at TWCL and spent quality time at this do.