- Mohini aka Jacqueline is ready to steal your heart with Ek Do Teen from Baaghi 2
- Bhushan Kumar & Remo D’Souza team up for India’s biggest dance film starring Varun Dhawan and Katrina Kaif
- Bharti Singh and Harsh visited Pets NGO 'Animal Matter to Me'
- Sanjana Sanghi signed for The Fault In Our Stars remake!
- The National award winning movie writer Niren and Karan are Back Again with Ventilator in Gujarati
A press conference was held on 9th July 2011 at Hotel Juhu Plaza Mumbai, to clear the differences between the filmmakers and Goa govt, regarding film ANJUNAA BEACH which is based on mysterious death of Scarlett Keeling on a Goa beach, the body of the British teenager which is still lying in a mortuary in the UK. The family is awaiting a nod from the CBI to carry out the last rites.
Scarlett Keeling, 15, was sexually assaulted and left to die at Anjunaa beach on February 18, 2008. Based on this incident Producer Sikander A Khan, and writer director Shakeel S Saifee have completed a feature film ANJUNAA BEACH, its first copy is out.
Producer Sikander A. Khan and writer director Shakeel S. Saifee expressed about the non-co-operation of Goa Govt, in spite of giving permission for shooting they backed out because one of their official was going to be shown in negative way, in spite of that when they were shooting Goa Police tried to stop it but after taking bribe they allowed them to shoot on original location, and the makers have the proof in form of video clipping. All actors present expressed that Scarlett should get justice. Scarlett’s mother Fiona and legal advisor Vikram Verma have asked to watch this film before release and makers have agreed on this point, but if still Goa Govt tries to stop it they are ready to go to door to door to show this film, because this film is going to expose the corruption in the most popular and publicized tourist place Goa, plus in India guests are like god and they should be well treated.