- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
A dazzling Thursday night saw Bollywood’s crème-de-la-crème descend at a suburban multiplex to witness the premiere of the film MAI. The film is a heart-rending tale about a mother-daughter relationship, portrayed by Asha Bhosle and her real-life niece Padmini Kolhapure. The legendary 80-year-old Padma Bhushan awardee singer-actor made a striking debut in the film and team Videocon showed their support by sponsoring the premiere night.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Anirudh Dhoot, Director – Videocon said, “The Dhoot family has high regards for the Mangeshkar-Bhosle family since my grandfather’s time, so when we were approached to be a part of this beautiful evening, we instantly agreed. We are honored to be associated with this film by sponsoring this premiere night! At Videocon, we have always appreciated and support good cinema. The film is beautiful and more so, watching the expressive Ashaji act for the very first time was an absolute delight. The presence of eminent Bollywood personalities made the evening even more special.”
Other than the star-cast of MAI, some celebrities present on the occasion included Amitabh Bachchan, Sridevi, Rekha, Tanuja, Shatrughan Sinha, Anil Kapoor, Kajol, Jackie Shroff, Talat Aziz amongst many others.