- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
The handsome hunk Aniruddh Dave,known for shows like Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan and Bandhan, recently shot for a music video in his hometown, Jaipur, along with Sara Khan. Apart from shooting at a private propertyin Kukas,Dave also rode a bike with Sara riding pillion on the city’s roads. He said, “I got an opportunity to ride a bike on my city’s roads after so long… it was fun.”
Aniruddh, on his way to the hotel, showed Jaipur’s landmarks to Sara.“While returning to the hotel,we crossed Jawahar Kala Kendra (JKK) and Rajasthan University (RU). These are two important places that have taught me a lot.I studied at RU,while JKK introduced me to the world of acting. I wish I had time to go there again and meet my old pals,” he said, adding, “Sara really liked the city roads. In fact, even I was taken aback by such well-maintained and broad roads. Over the years, Jaipur has developed so much with several high-rise buildings and shopping malls coming up in the city.”
The actors were in town to shoot for a music album. They shot at a heritage place near Kukas and nearby villages. Aniruddh said,“It was a one-day shoot and we kept shooting till late at night.In fact,I had an early morning flight and couldn’t even go home. So, I invited my parents at the shooting set only.”