- Zara is really hurt as she and her father were insulted by the guest
- VOOT ORIGINAL New Bollywood Chat show 'Feet Up with the Stars'
- Karan Thapar didn’t want Pallavi Joshi in a TV serial because ‘she is dark’, Vivek Agnihotri reveals
- Javed Akhtar meets AR Rahman and Illayaraja at IPRS Chennai meet
- Ishwak Singh collaborates with Imtiaz Ali again for a commercial!
Anil Sharma hosted a grand mahurat of the film GENIUS which introduces his son Utkarsh Sharma. It was double celebration as the day was birthday of debutant Utkarsh.
Following the Indian ritual, where Javed Akhtar commenced the mahurat ceremony by breaking the coconut, Dharmendra gave the first clap & Hema Malini switched on the camera to take the first shot of K.C. Sharma Presentation Anil Sharma Productions film GENIUS which will mark the debut of Utkarsh Sharma, son of Director Anil Sharma with a ten days shooting schedule
One of the most awaited projects had its mahurat in the presence of big wigs of Bollywood like Rajkumar Santoshi, Anees Bazmee, Abbas Mustan, Vipul A. Shah, Jayantilal Gada, Ramesh Taurani, Kumar Taurani, Champak Jain, Shaan, Parikshit Sahni, Mukesh Chhabra, Sonu Walia, Urvashi Rautela,Bharat Dabholkar on 22nd of May, 2017 at Hotel Horizon, Juhu Mumbai followed by continuous fifteen days shooting schedule.
The Film GENIUS is a golden venture envisioned by director Anil Sharma to launch his son Utkarsh Sharma with his ambitious project.
Having made his first appearance in the film Gaddar: Ek Prem Katha as Jeetey, director Anil Sharma’s son Utkarsh Sharma who stole several awards and won the appreciation for his power-packed performance is all set to mark his foray in Bollywood with the film GENIUS directed by Anil Sharma.