- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
The launch, earlier today, witnessed an afternoon of bespoke luxury hosted by Amy Billimoria to announce her collaboration with Paul Jheeta, in the presence of the latter’s dear friend and muse, ace photographer, Atul Kasbekar.
Since both the designers’ forte is Bespoke Fashion, the aim of this collaboration between Amy Billimoria and Paul Jheeta is to cater the Indian market with the finest bespoke luxury for men and women under the same roof.
Amy Billimoria, Designer and Founder of A.B.H.D, says, “From the beginning I’ve specialized in bespoke women’s wear. When last year I met Paul, and we exchanged thoughts on our work style, I realised that we had a lot in common. We decided to take this step forward to offer the best of both from my design house. We want to create a whole new niche of meticulous and creative art in the form of Bespoke Fashion”.
On this occasion Paul Jheeta adds, “Our common passion, precise and immaculate creations that draw everyone’s attention, is essentially what motivated us to work together. When I met Amy, we both instantly agreed on how creatively satisfying it is to see the clients in a bespoke creation, as it is made to one’s specifications and the end result always makes them look and feel so good”.