- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
A Notable Dancer and Actress Amruta Khanvilkar, who won the “Nach Baliye 7” dance reality, show with husband Himanshu, is now excited and thrilled to co judge an upcoming dance show titled as “MAD – Maharashtracha Assal Dance” season 2 on Colors Marathi with well-known Director and Cinematographer Sanjay Jadhav.
On set the celebs are enjoying a lot, but when a celebs has a conversation with their fans they come across different experiences which can be compiled with a lot of good and different emotions. As, Amruta wearing the judge’s hat for this reality show has come across some strange experiences, Sources state –“A contender who had come for the dance auditions forgot his dance steps after seeing Amruta.”
When asked the contestant reason for the same he stated that “He is a big fan of Amruta Khanvilkar after seeing her he went blank and leading to forget his decided dance steps.” Addition to this the contender stated – “This has happened with for third time, after seeing her he has forgotten dance steps but yes he has promised Amruta that whenever he performs next time in front of her he will be at his best and surely impress her… !”
“MAD – Maharashtracha Assal Dance” season 2 could be said a reality show which is viewed by a youngster to an adult person. One of such youngster who is again a fan of Amruta had come down for the auditions proposed Amruta. When asked Sources about this in detail they said- “The contender after coming on the dice directly proposed Amruta and left the without waiting for her answer.”