- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Hosted by popular TV actor Rajeev Paul, the cast and crew present at the launch included Producer Deepak Sawant, Director Abhishek Chaddha along with veteran actor Gulshan Grover and lead actress Pakhee Hegde.
Deepak Sawant has been Big B’s makeup artist since numerous years and the man was beset by emotions on stage and was in tears thanking Mr. Bachchan for not only launching the music but also generously sparing time for acting in the film as well! Gulshan Grover as well as actress Pakhee too described their experiences working with the icon and recited amusing anecdotes from sets for those present.
Set for release in Bhojpuri and Hindi on 14th September, the film also stars Jaya Bachchan as well. Bollywood badman Gulshan Grover too will be for the first time in a Bhojpuri film.
Well, not often would you see such a gesture of generosity from one of India’s biggest icons! Kudos to Mr. Bachchan.