- It is rightly said that dog is human's best friend : Abraam Pandey
- Will Subhash Ghai direct Aitraaz 2?
- Abhishek Sharrma the new popular kid on the social media world
- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
Celebrating ‘India at 70!’ as a part of the festival’s celebration of Indian cinema , India’s most popular export, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be hoisting the Indian national flag at Melbourne’s iconic pulse point , Federation Square. She will be the first Indian woman to do so. In addition, the actress will also be felicitated by the government at the Westpac IFFM Awards night on 11th August, for her contribution to Global cinema.
Aishwarya was one of the first few people to take Indian cinema internationally. She is globally known for her beauty, versatility, talent and charm. Aishwarya fits in perfectly well as the guest of the landmark event of IFFM as she is an iconic beauty who has occupied a place on the world stage. She personifies diversity owing to her global reach having not only worked in Bollywood and Hollywood, but has also paved way for Indian actors in cinema globally.