- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
Various new experiments are done in Marathi films now a day. Following the trend director Milind Kavade who has always done something different in his films, is now ready to do a new experiment once again. He will shoot his next film ADULTS ONLY on I phone 6 since the subject is serious.
The film will be made by Seven Horse Entertainment banner, produced by Amit Dhupe. Raj Yadav is CEO of the company. Ajay Thakur who has given films like Taani, Phoontru, is creative producer.
Director Milind Kavade has given Yedyanchi Jatra, Four Idiots, Just Gammat, Shinma films earlier and his next film 1234 is also ready to release. About ADULTS ONLY he said, “I always try to give something new, something different. The subject of this film is absolutely virgin. To present such a story there is no need of using costly camera. You can guess it from the title. So according to that I have decided to use I phone 6 for the shoot. We have done research for almost six months. It is a never before experiment in Marathi films. All the technicians have been chosen and we will start shoot very soon.”