- 8th Women's Leaders in India Award held in Mumbai
- Poster Launch of Adhyayan Suman's Singing Debut "Saareyan Nu Chaddeya"
- Mahabharat fame Shafaq Naaz receives a grand welcome by her Fans in Indonesia
- Director Suraj Tiwari’s I AM ZERO goes on floors today 15 December 2017
- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
Various new experiments are done in Marathi films now a day. Following the trend director Milind Kavade who has always done something different in his films, is now ready to do a new experiment once again. He will shoot his next film ADULTS ONLY on I phone 6 since the subject is serious.
The film will be made by Seven Horse Entertainment banner, produced by Amit Dhupe. Raj Yadav is CEO of the company. Ajay Thakur who has given films like Taani, Phoontru, is creative producer.
Director Milind Kavade has given Yedyanchi Jatra, Four Idiots, Just Gammat, Shinma films earlier and his next film 1234 is also ready to release. About ADULTS ONLY he said, “I always try to give something new, something different. The subject of this film is absolutely virgin. To present such a story there is no need of using costly camera. You can guess it from the title. So according to that I have decided to use I phone 6 for the shoot. We have done research for almost six months. It is a never before experiment in Marathi films. All the technicians have been chosen and we will start shoot very soon.”