- Director Suraj Tiwari’s I AM ZERO goes on floors today 15 December 2017
- CHALU DYA TUMCHA releasing on 15 December 2017
- The makers of 'Fandry' and 'Half Ticket' collaborate on the upcoming 'Raakshas' by Dyanesh Zoting
- It was a challenging task shooting for the underground sequence in Ek Deewana Tha : Delnaaz
- Acting gives you an opportunity to live many lives within one life : Mudasir Zafar
Be it Hollywood, Bollywood or TV our actors are ready to do anything to justify their roles be it to shed or gain weight.
Television Actress Shafaq Naaz who rose to fame through her pivotal roles in ‘Chidya Ghar’, ‘Mahabharat’, ‘Sapna Babul ka Bidaai’ received a lot of love & won the hearts of many being a dear favourite to her fans. Shafaq who is known for her cute and bubbly look received lot of appreciation with her appearance in the movie ‘Guest in London’.
The beautiful actress who is loved for her chubby look has now a little surprise for her fans. Shafaq has been working in the industry since 6 years is now on a break and has transformed to one gorgeous lady. Yes you have heard it right this gorgeous actress has shed 13 kgs in a matter of 2 months and is all set to look amazing and different in her next project.
Sharing her transformation story Shafaq mentioned, “My work life has really been hectic leaving me no time to focus and work on myself. Hence I decided to give myself a break and worked out on the daily basis shedding these extra kgs. I believe if you wish to do something you end up doing it. I followed a very strict diet with daily workouts giving those days just to myself. It feels really nice to see the changes in you and I am waiting to be seen different in my upcoming projects and I hope my fans love this version of me too”.