- Shafaq Naaz makes a comeback on Colors Show Mahakali post transformation
- Everest Entertainment’s much awaited Marathi movie “Aamhi Doghi" to Release on 23rd February
- Shakti Arora arrived to India for a really special occasion
- Abhishek Kapoor has another fallout - this time with KriArj Entertainment & T-Series !
- Child artist Kavya Ramani takes a short break from work to pursue her hobbies
Abhishek Kapoor, writer and director of Kai Po Che and Rock On! Walked the ramp last night along with his girlfriend Pragya Yadav at Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Summer-Resort 2013 on the theme of celebration of rural India for Ronnie Screwvala and Zarina Mehta’s, Swades foundation dedicated towards the empowerment of rural India. Designer, Vikram Phadnis partnered with the foundation, for his fashion show and dedicated his line to this cause.
“It was an amazing experience to be a part of this grand show and to be associated with a such a great cause. A huge shout out to Ronnie and Zarina for this foundation and wish them all the success for this noble endeavor ,” states Abhishek Kapoor Swades foundation, under its former brand name SHARE (Society to Heal Aid Restore Educate), in the last five years has provided 39,000 people in 139 villages in rural Maharashtra with drinking water.
Swades sees empowering communities with choices for themselves and their families, the capability of transforming their own lives.