- MANTRA music and teaser launched
- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
A man of his words Abhishek Bachchan always keeps his commitments. It is also known that he is extremely particular about his hair and supervises the styling himself. Relying only on his own gut while changing to a new style, Abhishek personifies trendy styles. Right from the time when he sported long hair and made the ‘hair band’ his individual style statement, he has always experimented with great elan when it comes to hair styling…
However, what is not known to the world is the fact that during the shooting of ‘Yuva’ it was none other than Mani Ratnam himself who wanted Abhishek to don a different hair do! Given Abhishek’s fetish for his hair, the actor decided against the director’s suggestion but only with a promise in store!!!
Abhishek had promised Mani Ratnam that “one day he would allow him to cut his hair and he will only do it for Mani.” It was finally during the shooting of the film ‘Raavan’ when Mani Ratnam fulfilled his long standing desire to chop off Abhishek’s hair! On the first day of the shoot in Kerala, Mani Ratnam himself gave a hair cut to Abhishek Bachchan!!
Of Course, Hakim Aalim’s expert hands stepped in to give the finishing touches later…Now that’s what we call a true blue ‘Directors Cut’!!!