- Sachin Pilgaonkar to be a new Tycoon in ‘Education Industry’
- Director Gifty awestruck by Urvashi Rautela's hunger to give her best
- Prashantt Gupta and Miss World Manushi Chhillar celebrated International Women’s Day in New York
- Kavya Ramani makes her Mother proud on the day of Novel Culmination in her school
- Hold your breath and meet Sikander aka Salman Khan in this all-new poster of Race 3
Mohammed Ishaq of II Global Business Information Private Limited organised 8th Annual Women leaders in India Awards 2017 at Taj Lands End, Bandra, Mumbai where he gave awards to women from different walks of life.
The motto of the summit is to salute the indomitable and unstoppable women leaders of India, it is an effort to provide support and guidance to the women of India giving them global platform & helping them emerging as leaders.
Veteran actor and producer Dheeraj Kumar came specially to give the awards to women. Ragini Khanna, Singer Madhushree, Singer Swati Sharma, Child actor Arishfa Khan and Sandhya Shetty received the award.
Others who received the award were Ayesha Malik- crypto Millionaire women of India, Hazel Siromoni – founder, Maple Bear International school, Puja Chaturvedi- Pantanjali PR & co- partner vermilion, Ashwini Shriyan- Fashion Nail Designer of India, Jay Dhami- Brain Education founder, DR. Namrata Ghai -Delhi – Best Skin & Hair, Prafulla Agarwal – Regional Director JLL – Leading business women of the year.