- Yetay Na Lagnala shoot held at Filmcity
- Pooja Entertainment's 'Dil Junglee' to release on 16th February 2018
- T-Series, Ellipsis Entertainment & Emraan Hashmi Films unite for CHEAT INDIA
- Richa Chadha launches a cocktail named after her character Bholi Bhali Punjaban
- Maniesh Paul and Lulia Vantur to be seen in T-Series single Harjai
Mohammed Ishaq of II Global Business Information Private Limited organised 8th Annual Women leaders in India Awards 2017 at Taj Lands End, Bandra, Mumbai where he gave awards to women from different walks of life.
The motto of the summit is to salute the indomitable and unstoppable women leaders of India, it is an effort to provide support and guidance to the women of India giving them global platform & helping them emerging as leaders.
Veteran actor and producer Dheeraj Kumar came specially to give the awards to women. Ragini Khanna, Singer Madhushree, Singer Swati Sharma, Child actor Arishfa Khan and Sandhya Shetty received the award.
Others who received the award were Ayesha Malik- crypto Millionaire women of India, Hazel Siromoni – founder, Maple Bear International school, Puja Chaturvedi- Pantanjali PR & co- partner vermilion, Ashwini Shriyan- Fashion Nail Designer of India, Jay Dhami- Brain Education founder, DR. Namrata Ghai -Delhi – Best Skin & Hair, Prafulla Agarwal – Regional Director JLL – Leading business women of the year.